Homeworks Energy are members of the British Board of Agrement (BBA), the Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency (CIGA) and the National Insulation Association (NIA). We are Green Deal Installers and hold the PAS 20:30 standard for all insulation measures. We are accredited with the three principle health and safety standards that exist within the UK construction industry: CHAS, Considerate Constructors and Constructionline.
We take training and personal development extremely seriously and regularly hold training workshops, briefings and seminars with our staff. All of our technicians hold CSCS cards and are fully DRB checked (previously know as CRB). Each one has sat and passed the Approved Code of Practise (ACOPS) training for insulation measures within the construction industry.
A full list of our memberships and accreditations is shown below:
- BBA (17648) includes Green Deal Accreditation
- National Insulation Association (NIA)
- Renewable Energy Technology Alliance (RETA)
- CIGA (SIGG/0034)
- NAPIT (NAPI/17648/14/1)
- Construction Line (115699)
- CHAS (Valid until 9/12/2015)
- Considerate Constructors (CO859)
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) (NAP/17648/14/1)
In addition, we hold the following accreditations with system designers in specialist areas:
- Cavity Wall: SIG 360 Retrofit, Knauf Supafil 40 and Knauf Supafil 34
- EWI: Permarock, Wetherby, SIG WeberTherm, JUB and Weber certified
- IWI: Kingspan certifed
- Under floor: Kingspan certified
- CWI Extraction: Trained and Certified by Stewart Energy
Our comprehensive records of staff training and competence are available for inspection. Please contact our Head Office on 01926 831851 for information.