Loft insulation will keep your house warmer in winter, cooler in summer and it’s good for the environment too, saving up to 800 kgs of CO2 emissions every year. Compared to an uninsulated loft, homeowners can save up to £150 every year.
We only use what we believe to be the best loft insulation product on the market:Knauf Ecose. This is made from recycled bottles and has a natural and organic binding agent. In addition to laying the insulation quilt to a minimum depth of 270mm, we will also:
- Provide and fit new tank jackets
- Lag all accessible pipe work in the loft
- Draft proof the loft hatch
- Insulate the loft hatch
Loft insulation is only effective if fitted well, so the expertise and experience of the installer is very important. As a small and specialist insulation company, we insist upon the highest standards of workmanship and service. We assure you of a prompt, clean and professional loft insulation installation with the minimum of disruption.
Loft Insulation at a Glance
- Everybody qualifies for a grant
- Prices are heavily subsidised and start at just £150
- Payback can be in the first year!