Homeworks Energy provides a specialist cavity wall insulation removal service, using the very latest CWI extraction technology developed by Stewart Energy.
If cavity wall insulation has been poorly or inappropriately fitted, it may lead to problems of damp and condensation. In these circumstances, it is likely that it will have to be removed. To see how we do it, take a look at our video here.
Removing cavity wall insulation is a frustrating expense for customers who had it installed in good faith, thinking that it would save them money. We recognise that and so to help you we now offer:
- The best qualified teams in the UK
- A guideline price over the telephone where possible
- FREE help and advice in diagnosing cavity wall problems you have and how to claim on the CIGA Guarantee
- Detailed surveying capability (which may include thermal imaging and moisture monitoring where required)
- A Chartered Surveyor’s report to confirm that the cavity is now clear
- Pay in MONTHLY installments with NO additional charges or interest
To learn more, click on the links below:
- When does Cavity Wall Insulation need to be removed?
- Typical Cavity Wall Insulation Problems
- Removing Cavity Wall Insulation
- What to do if you think you have problems with cavity wall insulation
- How much does it cost to remove cavity wall insulation?
- How do you extract cavity wall insulation?
See our Recent Case Studies below or Contact Us for more information.
This was an common instruction for Homeworks Energy in that we were asked to correct the faulty work of a cavity wall insulation contractor from many years previously. Where: Whitchurch, near Newport Who: Mrs C When: March 2016 What: Removal of cavity wall insulation Our …Read More (Have Your Say)
We have regular enquiries from customers in South Wales who are suffering with wet cavity wall insulation due to the severe exposure of properties to wind driven rain in this location. Problems with wet cavity wall insulation seem to be particular prevalent in Newport, Cardiff …Read More (Have Your Say)
We are presently involved in a number of cavity wall insulation removal instructions on behalf of loss adjusters acting for insurance companies following the recent flooding in the North West of England. Homeworks has two teams based in Kendal, Cumbria and they have been busy …Read More (Have Your Say)
With two local teams operating from our Dorchester depot, we are well placed to serve cavity wall insulation removal enquiries that we receive throughout the South West of England. This area is particularly susceptible to problems with cavity wall insulation due to the exposure of …Read More (Have Your Say)
We are regularly required to remove cavity wall insulation from steel framed houses. There is currently no retro filled cavity wall insulation that is suitable for a timber or steel framed properties because of the requirement to ventilate the structural frame and ensure that there …Read More (Have Your Say)