We were delighted to receive the following letter from a recent customer in Southampton:
Dear Home works energy,
Last week Mark Beeton and his work colleague Marc attended my property.
I just wanted to say it was a pleasure to have two gentlemen working within your home who were , courteous, polite, very clean, clear about all the works carried out at every stage and attentive to detail.
When CIGA said it needed to be removed I was stressed as to what this would entail, I was very promptly put at easy when Mr Beeton explained what was going to happen.
This is really just a recognition letter that there are good companies out there who employ good solid conscientious employees and I wanted you to recognise this from a client’s perspective.
- Recruiting Cavity Wall Insulation Installers in the South Wales
- Do you have a CIGA guarantee?
- Homeworks Energy HQ is growing!
- Exciting times ahead in new Homeworks Offices
- Homeworks Energy Goes Nationwide
- Homeworks company profile added to our YouTube Channel